Saturday, October 23, 2010

Ezekiel English Muffins (quick post)

I like a slice of Ezekiel Bread now and then...


Recently I found the Ezekiel English Muffins (they had them at my Super Target, believe it or not... I didn't even have to go to Whole Paycheck)... yum! Perfect for breakfast and they stay with you for several hours.


The Ezekiel products are sprouted grains and flour free... the muffins have a great carb profile (26 grams for a whole muffin), 8 grams of protein and total calories 160... this with some almond butter... or cream cheese and jam for a splurge is my go to breakfast now... I have converted my 14 year old too!

I find the best way to store them is in the freezer... I place the whole muffin in my toaster oven on the oven setting (300-350) until thawed and crisping on the outside... then I slice in half and finish on the toaster setting...

These muffins are begging for a slice of smoked salmon and some good cream cheese!

No comments:

Post a Comment